Account Suspended

I recently had my account suspended due to unauthorized access to my Xbox Live account. Someone had bought 10,000 points totaling an amount of 150$ or so taken from my bank account. I filed a report and they told me that it would take 25 days to figure out  what happened. There for they suspended my account and I can not longer get online until they figure out what happened.

I talked to a guy the other day while waiting in line to get my copy of GOW3 and he had the same issue I had and for him it only took 1 week and they never suspended his account or anything. He was able to get a refund and everything. I would just like some info on what is going on here. Why is it taking so long for my issue to get resolved? Why is it that no one can answer my questions? I have been a member of XBL since it first launched and I have NEVER in my life been treated with such horrible customer service before. Does ANYONE have any input on this matter?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

No one here can help you.  You need to post in the suspensions forums

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

same thing happened to me it [mod removed] me off

its like getting [mod removed] over twice

they also said they would send me a 30 day gold token but i never received it

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey OP - It can take up to 25 days for investigations to complete. It may take longer, depending on the complexity of the investigation; that is not information that we'd have, unfortunately. The best thing I can say is you should have your account back by the 25th day. If you do not, please contact Phone Support for an update. :)

@doubledragon002 - Have you checked the WLID and the email that you gave them as part of the investigation? Also, please keep in mind offensive language on the forums is the same as offensive language on LIVE, as they are both governed by the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct. We would appreciate abiding by those guidelines. :)

Sorry this didn't help.