Account suspended due to payment option?

My live account has been suspended due to payment option. I have not bought anything with the credit card recently and i would to know as of why my account has been suspended . I found this out from launching GTA IV PC on Steam and logging into GFWL. I don't understand why I was banned, considering on Thursday (February 22nd) I was playing GTA IV on PC. Why have I been banned due to payment option? Also, let me add, that this is the very first time I've been suspended on Xbox live.

First question that comes to mind is the credit card you have on file for the account expired possibly?

-

Honestly, if your account is suspended for billing issues, you can check your account online at commerce.microsoft.com and ,are sure the payment information is accurate. If that doesn't get you the answers you seek, your next best option is to contact support in your region. They can access your account information and help figure out what's going on and work with you to fix it. This thread has a listing of the internaional support numbers: forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx

-

If your suspension is not billing related, you might want to post in the suspension forum so the Enforcement team can respond. They issue the suspenstions for Code of Conduct or Terms of Use violations. forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

-

I hope this helps.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 12 Applies to: