Account suspended by request - question about achievements.

So my account was accessed, I contacted MS, filed a Unauthorized access, etc.  That's all cool, no complaints, although I'm not liking the 45-50-60 day waits people are seeing here.  Anyways, I can still access my account on my xbox.  I just can't sign into live since the account is temporarily locked.

My question is, can I still earn AND KEEP achievements at this time?  Or at the end of the investigation, when the account is unlocked, will I have to go through a system like 'recover your gamertag' that will make me lose all activity since the last time I had it?  Again, my account was accessed and I ALREADY recovered it to my console.  I just don't know what to expect after the investigation regarding recovery.

P.S. - I posted this in the 14 - My LIVE account was suspended  section, and it never posted.  Aparently the person who reviews them assumed it was an invalid question for that section of the forums.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Bump...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You will want to contact support via phone to ask this. support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.