Account Stolen

HI!

I'm italian so please forgive my bad english ^_^

About 2 months ago someone stealed my account, he has changed my account region from italy to sudafrica then he has passed my microsoft points to another live id and closed my account.

I've tried to contact the italian phone support but after about 70 days they haven't resolved nothing telling me to create a new account.

I really need to have my stealed account back but now i have no faith in italian support so i'm here to ask if there is someone that can finally help me to recover my account.

I'm very worried about that, please feel free to contact me by PM for all the info that you need to help me.....

Thanks !

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

È necessario contattare il supporto della propria regione. Dovranno verificare alcune informazioni del conto in modo che possano indagare su ciò che è successo al tuo account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Putroppo è la prima cosa che ho fatto ed in 2 mesi non sono riusciti a cavare fuori nulla, l unica cosa che mi hanno detto è di crearmi un nuovo account.

La cosa che mi sta piu' sulle scatole è che ho perso tutti i miei ms points, la possibilita' di giocare tutti i live arcade acquistati regolarmente con l altra gamertag e tutti i save. Direi che non è poco.....

E' per questo che voglio rivolgermi direttamente qui dove magari vi sono delle persone piu pratiche nel risolvere il mio problema in quanto non mi fido assolutamente piu' del disservizio che ho ottenuto chiamando il servizio clienti italiano

Sorry this didn't help.

You need to call phone support in your region (support.xbox.com/contact-us) and ask to open an Unauthorized Access investigation.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks, but it was the first thing that i have done. Sadly they didn't resolve nothing about my problem and after over 2 months of investigation the only thing that they have tell me is to open a new account.

I'm here hoping to be contacted by someone who can help me to resolve this case.

Please ! Give me any contact by PM or mail that can be helpful.

Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

First of all, the region transfer cannot be undone. Also, points can't be transferred between accounts (unless they are on a Family Plan), only spent. Can you provide me with the SR# of your calls to look at? This is strictly a phone support type of issue, so if they can't help you, unfortunately neither can I. Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks Mister Gwyther, i've sent u a PM with more information about my case if u need anything other just ask ^_^

Sorry this didn't help.

I got your PM. Like I mentioned before, there really isn't anything I can do for you here. You need to call phone support (provide your SR#) and ask for an update. Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.