Account stolen

Someone broke into my account and changed the region to Brazil and spent my points.
I was wondering if there's anyway I could get the account back. I tried calling 1-800-4MY-XBOX.
I was told they would launch an investigation. It's been a little over a month and I never received an email response back like I was told I would.
I called back again the other night and was told I'd have to create a new account. I don't want to create a new account. I don't wanna lose everything that I've worked so hard to do. I've had this account for years and really don't wanna lose it. Is there anything I can do to get my account back.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Call them again and asked them to open another Unauthorised Access case. If the rep on the phone refuses then ask to talk to his supervisor.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Looks like you're going to have to just follow what they said. Create a new account and start over. Best advice I can give you. Check out this guide on how to keep your account safe support.xbox.com/.../account-security.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Call them back about the unauthorized acces on your account, and only talk about that issue.  If you still don't even have control of the account that should be the number one thing you approach with phone support.  Unfortunatly sometimes phone support leaves a lot to be disired.

Sorry this didn't help.