Account Stolen - Then It Got Suspended When I Got It Back.

Ok I tried posting this in the "Account Suspended" section a few times, but my posts arent showing up so I get no response. For the past few months the email address ("*** Email address is removed for privacy ***") that I used to set up my Gamertag "leithlew92" has been hacked into several times, and at the same time they have changed my password and downloaded my Gamertag, and because I don't use my Xbox as much as I used to I never noticed it for a while sometimes, but I always managed to get it back. the email address has now been suspended to stop any further hacking and everything has been fine since then and I have had no further hacking. On August 17th I bought a new Xbox and put my account on it, and Ive been playing it without any problems, but the other day I logged onto my account to find I have been permanently banned from Xbox Live, I assume that this is because of something that had been happening when my account was stolen because I have never hacked, modded or stolen anything do to with Xbox, I wouldn't even know how to do any of those things. Even if I did I wouldn't risk losing an account I spent a lot of money on and four years playing. So can I please get unbanned, why should I be punished because my account was stolen by people who don't want to pay for their own Xbox Live?

The effected Gamertag is: "leithlew92"

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You need to phone Xbox Support and get them to open an Unauthorised Access Claim.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Do you know where I can find the phone number for Xbox Support? I live in the UK

Sorry this didn't help.

Click on support and then scroll at the bottom of the page and click on contact us.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks, I just found it

Sorry this didn't help.

No problem :)

Sorry this didn't help.