Account stolen and tampered with.

So in a nut shell what happened was one day Im playing halo 3, the next, my gamerscore is gone and my gamer zone is cheater. So I asked around and I tied everythingthing together and it seemed someone somehow got enough of my information to take my account and log in on it somewhere else and thats all I knew at the time(also people told me it was hopeless to get everything turned back to its original state)So now a year later I had a different problem with my xbox so I ask about it on there and I thought huh why not ask him about the incident. His name is William so he led me to Eric then Eric led me to Kyle and finally Kyle led me to Heather A, that got me a investigation set up for me so then the next day I get an e-mail saying that-"Your report of unauthorized access to your Xbox LIVE account was reviewed by our
fraud investigations team. We’re pleased to let you know that we found no
evidence of unauthorized access to your account." So I talk with customer support one last  time and he led me here and said that you are the right guys to send this to. And here I am. I have no idea why this is happening to me but all I know is I want some help so if anyone can help me out of theese dead ends please send me an e-mail [Removed] or just send me a message on xbox live, gamertag is Shadow Broaker.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

That is probably why your account has been hacked.  Please take  NOTE that anyone and everyone can see these forums, not just forum support/Ambassadors.  ANYONE can look at these forums.  So we STRONGLY recomend to NOT give out ANY type of personal information (WLID, answer to your secret questrion, name, CCN, Phnone numbers etc) 

Please take a look at some of these articles :)

Types of account theft

What to do if your account has been stolen

Security checklist

-Luke 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah I know I was kind of hesitent about posting my email on here but I am desperate! This is bull crap, Xbox takes away my 25,000 gamerscore that I have gained over about 2 years and then labels me as a cheater? When I have NEVER given away my info!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Shadow, A few things I must state.. 1)  you should not post your personal information on public forums because that could lead to further issues now a days and as for your account being labeled as a cheater. That can not be undone since at the time it occurred something was found that was in violation of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct by the Xbox Live Enforcement Team. As for fears of your account being accessed without your permission, I would recommend taking a look at the Account Security page.

Sorry this didn't help.

forums.xbox.com/.../32195.aspx

So last year you said your brother did it......

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Shadow - for questions concerning a Gamerscore reset, please contact our Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement Team via their forum, here: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.