account stolen and premium package bought ie fifa 12

Im not a heavy xbox user, but recently ive been playing a lot of forza 4.

today when i tried to login in to my profile, i couldnt, it said something about details changing.

This has never happened to me before, so unsure wot to do, i did the only thing that was on the screen

ie recover my account.

when i did this, i discovered all my Xbox points were all gone and fifa 12 had suddenly appeared in my game list, with achievements attained.

of course I was very upset about this, i immediately changed my pw, and checked the download history.

There was nothing in the history except what I had last purchased, it was only when I went onto the xbox website and checked

my acc there that i saw "premium package" on my purchase list. which I didnt buy.

Then checking here on the forums, ive found quite few other people who have also had the same problem ie premium package being

bought, its always fifa 12 to, wierd.

So ive raised a support ticket with MS but after reading all the other posts here im very concerned how this seems to be an ongoing problem

that MS is not addressing.

Im not a heavy user of xbox, I rarely play it, infact only in the last couple of days to play forza 4,

just how did they get my acc details ?

cheers

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Same thing happened to me the 15th you have done all you can do with support. It could take up to 25 days. I received A survey from MS about the service call today, but nothing about my case LOL.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This happened to me three days ago. I lost $50 which the hackers spent on FIfa DLC.

Called and opened a UA claim and have not heard a damn thing since.

It took me 4 phone calls to get the issue PROPERLY submitted. Once SLB support even called me because they did not properly submit the UA and needed more information.

See here:

www.tgdaily.com/.../59089-xbox-live-accounts-hacked-by-fifa-fans

and here

forums.xbox.com/.../524472.aspx

This is an issue on M$'s end. My pssword (since changed) was a completely random collection of numbers and letters and was NEVER given to anyone at any point. I used this password ONLY for my XBL account and it was not the same as the email password that was linked to the account.

Therefore it is IMPOSSIBLE for someone to have obtained my password through conventional means. This is a major problem on M$'s end because someone is gaining access to user information. This is going to turn into another SONY if M$ doesn't address the issue soon.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.