ACCOUNT STOLEN AND MIGRATED TO RUSSIA POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

3 months ago my account was hacked and migrated to russia and microsoft points where used,account was locked down for 48 hours so i could change password etc ,ive been with xbox live since it first launched and never had a problem up untill now,was told it would take 30 days to get account back then was told again another 30 days .everytime i phone its the same crap we will flag it as urgent blah blah bladdy blah .they send me a free month gold code and tell me to set up an new account well for a start u get a free month gold when u set up a new account so didnt need code .also no way am i giving up my gamerscore or 6 years on account on 360 why should i.microsofts customer service is crap.because my live is region locked to russia i cant use my cod elite code waste of money buying the hardened edition.all customer service do is flag it up admit its taking to long and admit theres nothing they can do what a disgrace and a joke.if you get your account stolen dont expect to get it back in a hurry .they did tell me they would give me a few months gold codes as compo when i get it back ,is that all a few poxy bloody codes /3 months and thats best they can do more like a chunk of microsoft points would make up for the inconvenience.i know for a fact i never used my email and password on any other site so to say it was a pishing site is [REMOVED - LANGUAGE] .all they are trying to do is make the end user look at fault .MICROSOFT U SUCK YOUR CUSTOMER RELATIONS ARE POOR .its getting to the point ill throw my console out the window and go for a ps3 IM SICK OF SEEING BLOODY RUSSIAN EVERYTIME I SIGN IN .

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I know exactly how you feel. Over 4 months and continuing on my end.

Also it's in Portuguese since it's stuck in Brazil.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Maverick! I'm sorry to hear about your issue, but I want to assure you that we are still looking into these issues and hope to have a resolution shortly. Please let us know if we can help with anything during the duration. Thank you all for you continued patience!

Sorry this didn't help.

its so damn frustrating especially when your dedicated to xbox .another thing bugging me is the modded gamertags on mw3 was nothing learnt from mw2 .its annoying seeing big ABXY or d pad on screen on someones gamertag .surely by now this should have been patched .as for reporting them through xbox nothing ever seems to get done .i know im not the only one this annoys .why waste the money on a game just to mod it .obviously they think its cool and have bugger all better to do

Sorry this didn't help.

oh really? makes me scared .. :(

Sorry this didn't help.

what u scared of pekan ?

Sorry this didn't help.

90+ days and its now taking the [REMOVED - LANGUAGE] ,same [REMOVED - LANGUAGE] when i phone its been escialted and flagged as priority. ive been with xbl since launch without any hiccups but now im ready for jacking it all in and going for a sony ps3.[REMOVED - LANGUAGE] there are alot of angry customers ready to change loyaltys to sony .i will also persue a refund from microsoft for call of duty elite subscription as i cant redeem code on my account due to the fact im set to bloody russian.

Sorry this didn't help.

Maverick i don't understand your problem is your account language set to  Russian?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Maverick! If you can provide me the following information in a PM (envelope icon below) I'd be happy to check in to this for you. Thanks!

GT in question:

SR#:

Date started:  

Console ID:

Console Serial Number:

Link to this thread:   

Sorry this didn't help.

in reply to individuality .my console is set to english my live profile is region locked to russia  which can only be changed by xbl.the account was migrated to russia split into 2 accounts mine which i can log into and another exact same but with no gold subscription also no points and the person who stole my account spent all my microsoft points.so thats where the problem lies im set to russia and waiting on the migration back .CHEERS MISTER GWYTHER sorting detials now

Sorry this didn't help.

Damn!! so Im screwed then...I thought it was my xbox 360 itself..till I went online on my computer and went to my xboxlive account and it was all in russian...even the emails they sent me were in russian! And I cant redeem my code for my 1600 point microsoft card...this is a Bunch of BS!! And your right Xbox customer support is crap!! I try going to the website and nothing..I try to contact them from the site, and it wont even let me complete the first step..I dont even know if I should even try calling them..sounds like it would be a waste of my *** time!!! PS3 here I come!

Sorry this didn't help.