Account stolen 4 months ago...HELP please

My account was stolen from me about 4 months ago. The perason got my account permanently banned. I called today and they finally told me to post in these forums for help. My gamertag is "ReeMake" and if you are going to send an email of some sort send it to one of the comcast emails associated with the accounts. These two are mine and my mom's. This is really annoying and the people on the phone are no help at all. Please help me. Thanks

-Alex

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Four months ago? That's awhile ago, it's too late unfortunately. And if it is permanently suspended, then the XBL PET cannot unban it, you need to talk to them though in the Suspension forum.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Opening up an unauthorized access case with phone support is the only way to overturn enforcement action taken on an account.  Seeing how long its been though its doubtful, but it never hurts to try.  If you post in the suspension forum they will tell you the reason you were banned and what I just told you, good luck. The pet team works directly with support about issues like that.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.