Account Still Under Investigation

I reported my account as being hacked (someone bought a bunch of FIFA crap with my ms points) back on October 16th and was told they needed 25-30 days to investigate. To this date it has nearly been two full months and I have heard not a single word from MS Support. I am extremely disappointed in the amount of time this is taking and the lack of communication. At this point I almost don't care if I get my MS points back, I want my account unlocked so I can buy more points and take part in some of the holiday sales going on.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

It's going to take a while, don't plan on getting the holiday sales. Or alternately, buy them on another account and pray they'll let you transfer them over like I'm doing right now. I'm on day 84 with no word yet on when I'm getting it back.

That is of course unless your account was only migrated to the same region, then you MAY have better luck, but if it's already passed the 25-30 business days, then you're probably not getting it back before the holidays. Probably not even before the New Year.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Defiant! I checked out your account and it says they didn't have information to contact you. I would recommend calling them back up, reference your SR# and see if they can get everything squared away for you. Sorry for the confusion. Let me know if I can help with anything, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.