Account still Permanently Suspended.

My account was recently under an Unauthorized Access Case Investigation because my account that was permanently suspended. I gave Xbox multiple examples on how my account has been hacked, and my credit card has been spent. (not by me.) My account was hacked, and someone Changed my Avatar's skin all green and I couldn't change it. My Gamer Zone was labeled "Cheater" and my 24,000 achievements were gone. And every time I tried to earn and achievement back, it wouldn't. To prove my account had been hacked, we even have an investigation going to find out who is spending our money. (from different states). I have more than enough evidence to prove my account was hacked, and modded, and I couldn't do anything about it. I called Xbox repeatedly asking for help on how to change my Avatar back to normal, but they said they couldn't do anything. Three days later my account was permanently suspended for reasons I had no control over. Now I just found out that the investigation is over because they couldn't find signs that my account was hacked, which is obviously not true, otherwise I wouldn't have lost money, and would still have my account. I don't care about getting my account back, but I do care about getting the games and game add-ons a downloaded from Games On Demand from the Dashbord. I told that to Xbox, so they transferred me to Licensing to transfer my games to my new account, then once they learned about my account being falsely suspended, they escalated the investigation to an Unauthorized Access Case, and now I'm back to where I started. All I want are my games. I did nothing wrong. I have proof that I was hacked, and my account was modded, I had no control over anything, and yet I was still Banned. I know there is a way for me to get my games back, so help me get them, because I did nothing wrong.

My Banned Gamertag - IM A FR3AK 777

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Sorry to say that the only two places that can provide you more information on your problem is this board of the forum forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx but they are likely to tell you to contact your local support line http://support.xbox.com/pages/call-us.aspx

Not to doubt your story that remember that Microsoft can tell on what consoles your account has been used on, so only the whole truth has any chance of getting your account back.

Hopefully I am just a sceptical so and so and you will soon be able to resume gaming with your account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.