Account signing itself out

Every time that I go to play any game my xbox signs me out of live and my account but as soon as I go back to the dashboard its all good can someone tell me whats going on please help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

you need to update your info and verify you own it at accounts.live.com... this should stop the random disconnects..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello! URLORD is definitely on the right track! If that does not help your issue please consider these steps:

1. Reset the router to make sure that is not the issue. If needed, make sure you are not on opposite ends of the house and that you have full bars!

2. Try deleting your Wi-Fi and reconnecting it. Also, you can try deleting and downloading your profile again.

3. Try cleaning the cache, you can find the steps on the Xbox support website! There could have been a problem with the previous update or download!

4. If that does not work, try contacting your internet provider and (if necessary) have them take a look at your router. (This is what needed fixing in my case)

If none of the steps above helped your problems, maybe get your console looked at. Hopefully this isn't the problem but in some cases it is. Something could be internally damaged.

ALSO! Feel free to talk to an Xbox Ambassador or Chat with Xbox Support!

XBOX CHAT SUPPORT: support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

CACHE CLEAR STEPS: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Hope this helps! :) Good luck & Safe gaming!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.