account security

back in december of 2011 my account was hacked and someone spent 100 bucks out of my checking account. i called the day after and got the ball rolling. well it has been 3 months later and still dont have my account back. i have called support i dont know how many times and all i ge is the same answer.. there is nothing we can do, that it is in the hands of the investigation team. for some reason all the support people i talk to just want to restart the process. all i want is my account back.. plain and simple.. if i could use the downloaded stuff i hav paid for on another account i would just start over with new gamer tag and account, even though i will loose all my gamerscore.. its only 13000 or so but i worked hard for it i think.. my gamer tag/account was sinzo deamon.. can you tell me anything different or am i to just keep waiting and not be able to play online?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Sinzo, it looks like our investigation team should have sent you an email with a resolution today. Have you had a chance to check your email yet? Please let us know! :-)  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.