Account Retrieval Problems.

Hello,

I have a gamertag that I created about 2 years ago called "eLeVaTiiONz" , I created the gamertag in order to have no one take it because at the time I JUST created a youtube channel. The account was created on my old Xbox 360 which I do not own anymore and It was created very fast because I just thought I would never use it ect. Time has passed and now I have became somewhat popular on youtube and I now work for machinima as a partner and not having this gamertag is very stressfull as people/fans that want to contact me will contact that gamertag not knowing I have no access to it since I made it a while ago not knowing I would need it in the future. Because of this I dont have any of its information but I do have its personal info (Address,Name,ect.) Since i DID create the account. I would like to change my gamertag on my current account (This Account) to the gamertag "eLeVaTiiONz" Which is my account but I have no access to it. I would very much appreciate it if you can close the account or do something about it so I am able to exchange my gamertag. This account I made was made as a silver member and It will never be logged into since Im the one who made it and no one has the info other than me (I lost it it). Please look into this as I already called support and they directed me to this forum. Please think about this because I would very much appreciate it.

Info:

Current GT: ioN Gravity

Other account which I have no access to (I Made): eLeVaTiiONz

Youtube channel that I own: http://www.youtube.com/elevatiionz (To prove I own it I posted a link to this post in the "About Me" Section to prove this is me.)

Thanks so much,

Im looking forward to your reply

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Well, you can change your Windows LIve ID and edit your information on your account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I dont have the Windows Live ID. I made the account about 2 Years ago :(

Sorry this didn't help.

If you are unable to access your account, you will need to contact phone support in your region (support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.aspx).

Sorry this didn't help.