account region

I clicked regions by accident and now my account is in some different language. when i tryed to change it back it told me wait 12 month. but i can not wait any longer can you change it for me?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

do you mean you were trying to use the region migration tool? or do you mean you created an account in the wrong region

I made a mistake, can you change it for me?
Unfortunately there is no way for us to change regions on an account. Please see the above options for what you can do.

clicking the wrong region in the region migration tool won't do anything you had to have read the warnings and select a region and select procceed

as warned you cannot change the region for 12months and also you cannot change back to the region you originally was in

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/12/t/4371.aspx

If you currently live in one of the newly added LIVE enabled regions, you can perform a one-time region transfer on your account. IMPORTANT: This region transfer is permanent and irreversible. Please make sure you pick the appropriate region and read all instructions before finalizing this transfer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i was trying to see what region i was on and my computer f up on me which it clicked on a region, and now i'm stuck with some chineez crap

Sorry this didn't help.

The Region Migration Tool has several confirmation screens before it will finalize the change. It is not just a one-click thing. The only people you can ask is phone support. support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.