Account refuses to connect to live

so im using a wireless connection and every time I try to log in it says my xbox cannot connect. I have done a connection test and it says there is an error between my wireless and the internet. but before today it would log out every 10-15 minutes and that was very aggravating. I played on xbox live about an hour before and now my account refuses to sign in at all. I need some help fast or I will pawn my system. I am very disappointed in Microsoft because I have called support for various reasons like faulty software. this is my second xbox. I had to replace my first one three days after I got it because it wouldn't play games or movies. I am tired of getting the same BS every time I call. "oh, sir have you tried deleting the cache?" I am tired of doing this then having to download all the updates for my games. BF3 updates are multiple gigs of info.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Try Deleting and Recovering Your account maybe? No need to get so angry at the forums lol

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Dont delete your profile as you cant connect to live if u delete it u cant recover it cuz u cant connect to live

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.