Account recovery

I have another account that has been lately stop working for about a month. Apparently every time I try to sign in through my smart phone or computer it would say that someone else might be using my account. I have already tried changing the password a few times to the point where I have to fill in the question survey and have put as much information as I can remember and still the same thing. I have also contact Xbox support through phone and have told me to do the exact same things as I said and the same problem happened again. I've tried basically everything and have tried to change my password word and filled the survey. I really want to see if I can recover my account since I have a lot of progress and don't want to loss it. Please if there's something I can try im willing to do it. If not I have no problem on using this new account. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

add some some security proofs like phone numbers

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It sounds like you are having an account issue that needs to be looked at higher than the phone agents. Call back for support and let them know you were told you needed the issue sent up to the care advocacy team.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.