Account recently hacked, need help

This can easily be guessed by the title. Let me start.

This weekend, I did not have access to my console, due to the fact that my mother (yes, I'm twelve years old, deal with it) took it away. However, during that time period, somebody accessed my account, and bought $75 worth of MS Points. The billing information on my account says that said MS Points were then transferred to another account- however, it does not detail which. In addition, when I attempted to access my account on the actual console, it stated that my account was now "invalid" when I selected the recovery option on the console- leading me to the conclusion that somebody deactivated the account/got me banned. 

Needless to say, I'm rather upset over the whole deal. I remade an account (this "warygymnast" or whatever thing) so that I could post this message. My original name on Live was EnigmaticTwinky without spaces or anything else. Hope that one of you good moderators could help me with this, since the automated support line didn't understand anything I said.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You would have to call support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've detailed that Support wasn't a help, as the automated laydee didn't understand a word of what I said. Is there a specific number I can call to access a real human being?

Sorry this didn't help.

Call 1800-4MY-XBOX

They will direct you to a real person. There is NOTHING you can do besides call them.

Sorry this didn't help.