Account "FIFA hacked"

17 Premium Gold pack at 120 MS pts each...

3 Jumbo Gold pack at 240 MS pts each...

How could it have happened? I have a seperate windows live ID for XBL, I strictly use this login infos for online play, exclusively on my XBOX.  Me thinks this is looking worse than the sony leak.... Why don't they put a maximum of 1 purchase per day per pack? I wouldn't have lost more than 10$ if that was the case...

Oh i forget it's EA sports who's behind all this. Did anyone who got FIFA hacked have a EA games game before? I own skate 2 and 3 after all.....

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

If this was worse then PSN - then everyone who has accounts on billing.microsoft.com would be getting hacked.

Developers, Employees, Zune accounts, etc.. It would not be limited to XBOX 360 users.

But None of them are reported to be having any such problems.

Sorry that this happened to you, I have an new EA account from BF3 and so do many others who do have not had any problems.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Rousseau! If you feel your account was compromised, please contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) to start an Unauthorized Access investigation. You can also check our Account Security page (http://xbox.com/security) for more info on protecting your account. Please let me know if this helps.

Sorry this didn't help.

Mister Gwyther. It's kind of obvious to me and probably everybody else that the level of security with our accounts isn't the issue. It's something on either the Microsoft or EA end. Maybe pass this information along and see if they can do something about it. We window lickers will wait patiently in hopes that you guys can get a rope around whoever is doing this.

Sorry this didn't help.

yeah but thats the easy answer blame everyone else :)

Sorry this didn't help.