Account problems

I have a email that had a gamer tag with RECESSLVE on it and I logged on to and it made a complete differnt gamer tag could you tell me if Recesslve moved to a differnt email address

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Like I said in your first post, call support and they'll help if they can!  1-800-469-9269

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Microsoft, could you please upgrade my child account to an adult account. I asked my parents and they said it was ok. I tried changing my age, parental controls, etcetera, but nothing will work. There are too many limitations to the child account. I understand the "family gaming" concept but come on! I just downloaded my Warface closed beta and it's useless. Please help.

Sorry this didn't help.

I need help deleting my email off of my banned account and putting it on new one my banned account is DOCTOR DEATH29. My new one is ModzZZY1 my email  FOR CONTACT INFO IS [MOD REMOVED].     My email asociated with banned account is [MOD REMOVED]

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there BRUCEE77

Welcome to the forums

Please do not post your email addresses within these forums or any other Microsoft Forums as it is against the Code of Conduct for these forums. This is for your security as people are now able to send you spam and can hack your account or install vi rouses within your PC, damaging your PC or possibly gaining access onto Bank details. Now, unfortunately it is not possible to close your Xbox Live Account, however you can delete your Microsoft account by going over to https://account.live.com and logging in using your account. From there you will see the Close my account option on your left hand side navigation panel.

I hope this helps you BRUCEE77

Now Haleboy7199, Microsoft can not upgrade your account. From My understanding the account will give you the option to upgrade, once you become of age on your account. This is for your protection. Now, you said you ahve changed your age, this has only changed your age on your Microsoft Account. This will not change your age on your Xbox Live Account. You will need to wait for that option to appear on your dashboard.

Your parents could try setting up family settings onto your account to see if they can override any of the child settings that have already been enforced onto your account. To do this please go to your Xbox Dashboard, then scroll right until you come to settings, then select family settings. They may need to sign into their account for them to set it up.

I hope this helps you with your question

Please be sure you both post back any results you may have

Regards,

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Article Author | Windows & Xbox Insider

Sorry this didn't help.