account problem

i bought a new xbox360 slim 4gb they come with the 1month gold for free so it asked me to make the xbox account i already had an account before having the xbox so i used that one to log on the xbox so i had the account with the 1month live membership when i tried to log on xbox.com from my pc and edit my profile i noticed that the profile wasnt being updated on the xbox i checked that the email was right alott of times and it was the same i already had a few games downloaded and gamerscore on the xbox but for some reason on the site that wasnt being updated so i though i maybe had to delete the profile from my xbox and then recover it to have it updated and i did that i deleted the profile and recovered after i did is now empty no friends no demos no live account when i had a 1month one that has 2weeks left what can i do to recover it?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

i forgot to say that if i search for the gamertag the gamertag still shows is XIXmet4lhe4dXIX but when i log on it shows me a diferent one

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm sorry, but I can't really understand what you are talking about. Can you please try to simplify your post for me and just say what you are trying to do and what happens. Also, it would be a great help if you used punctuation; I'm just having a lot of trouble understanding your sentences. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

i had a gamertag named XIXmet4lhe4dXIX wich was made with my email i been using that account since i got my xbox it has a 1month live but when i made that account i noticed that if i loged it on the pc for some reason it wasnt updating on the xbox so if for example i loged on the pc to change my profile the profile wouldnt update on the xbox. and the email i used is my only email so i decided to delete my profile from the xbox and recover it to make it update now after i did that the named changed and the 1month membership is gone . but if i search for the gamertag is still posible to find it XIXmet4lhe4dXIX was the one i had on the xbox now it shows as XIXmetalheadXIX without 1month live membership the gamerscore is gone too so is there a way to fix that? because im sure the email is not wrong since i only have 2 and i already tried with both

Sorry this didn't help.

So you have two slightly different GTs and you don't know the WLID for one of them? I would recommend you call up phone support and see if they can provide your the information on these accounts. You'll have to prove ownership of the accounts by answering security questions.

Sorry this didn't help.