Account problem, Проблемма с аккаунтом

Добрый день.

Уменя возникла проблемма с аккаунтом ,суть проблеммы в том что при регистрации, по ошибке, указал не правильный свой возраст. При регистрации попросили ввести родительский эмэйл и я его ввел и зарегистрировал родительский аккаунт. Теперь сама проблемма. Положил на счет деньги, хочу их потратить, меня спрашивает пароль от родительского аккаунта. Родительский аккаунт я удалил. Теперь не могу не деньги потратить, не родительский аккаунт востановить. Посоветуйте куда обратится. заранее спасибо.

Good afternoon.

I have problem emerged with the account, are problem is that during registration, by mistake,i wrote not correct age. When asked to enter registration email of parent and I introduced it and registered the parent account. Now the problem is. Put on by the money,when I want to spend points, and it asks me the password of the parent account. Parental account I deleted. Now I can not spend money, and can not restore parent account. Advise where to go. Thanks in advance

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Up ^

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately once you create a profile, the age will not be able to be altered. If the age on the account is under 18, you will need parental permission to lift those restrictions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.