Account not functioning correctly

I was informed the reason for the errors in my account was due to a bad hard drive or the way the console works with the harddrive. To explain further, when I encounter a cheater and attempt to avoid them, the function does not work. Additionally when I attempt to report them, the second I click send report I am kicked off line and have to update before I can get back on-line. This happens 10 - 20 times a day. I just bought a brand new console yesterday and guess what? It's still doing the same thing. The avoid player function does not work and am still being kicked when I attempt to report cheaters. This problem does not happen when I report a normal players. In addition I can not change my on-line safty settings. Everything is blocked and when I attempt to change them I get a message that says "can not save settings at this time." I believe that someone has corrupted my account at your level as everything has been ruled out on my end. I want this problem corrected ASAP. This has been going on now for months. I do not want to have to contact Corp. but will unless this is settled to my satisfaction immediatly! You can check my account for ref#'s and see that this has been going on for some time. I do not however agree to allowing you to take over my account or e-mail again. This has been done and according to your company all things are working correctly. They are not working correctly even after the purchase of a new console! The only other thing that it can be is that the Enforcement team has placed limitations on my account! Do not let me find out that this is the case! This is not to be posted, this is for XBL only!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Well, I sincerely doubt this is a hard drive error.  Not sure who told you that.  All the information is saved on Xbox's server so a problem with your hard drive would not cause this kind of issue.  However, a problem with your gamertag might.  

What I suggest is to go to My Xbox>System Settings>Memory>Gamertags and delete your profile only (not profile and games) then recover it (press the guide button on the controller and select recover gamertag).  Hopefully this will solve your issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

SgtBuck1 - I'm sorry about your experience so far. Unfortunately we're not able to provide any further help on the forums. Have you tried contacting our Phone Support team about this issue recently, after purchasing the new Xbox? They may be able to help. support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.