Account name Forgotten + Prove! Also Gamertag Not availiable!

I used to own a Gamertag called FamousTheatre But Have forgotten everything about the account.

Secondly before I go back to the first question I can't change my name to Famous Theatre OR Add The Account

Back to My first question If I have prove I am a Partnered Youtube channel with 27,000 Subscribers with youtueb account beign created on in the same week as my FamousTheatre Is that enough to recover it???

Here's prove I own famoustheatre

I belive since the gamertag Is not being used BECAUSE IT WAS MINE and I have forgotten everything and how It casuign alot of probles with fakes pretending to me. I need to recover my gamertag back...

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

No that is enough to recover anything.

You need to call support and tell them what email you have attached to the GT then go about recovering the account thru that email.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Xbox live does not have access to or is able to verify anything with a Youtube channel/account. They rely on the information you provided when you created the account. If you can't remember the account info - First and last name, address, phone #, answer to secret question - then they have no way to access the account or verify account ownership.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.