I'm trying to migrate my account from December. I was part of the Pilot Tool program after 4-5 weeks of waiting ... unfortunately I was getting the error message: "There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try again later. "
Now days we have fully working tool - but I'm still getting the same error message as during tests of the migration tool.
I have tried to be patient - that's just my own opinion :) for 9-10+ weeks but these days I'm losing my faith is the quick solution. Maybe after 10+ support chats, maybe after 10+ ideas "what we can do next", maybe after waiting 2-3 days after each of the escalations, maybe I just need to relax and start new account? I don't know yet.
What I know is the following:
- 3+ times looking for account billing issues not helping at all,
- removing Music Pass subscription either,
- I will not even mention about removing PayPal or any other payment method,
- suggestions to contact email address these days provided as part of Pilot Program will not work either as program is closed and email is no longer available,
- nobody will answer any email sent - probably being one of 25mio is not helping here at all,
- nobody is trying to even listen that 2nd account is created (probably partially) as history was mirrored to it from December, just maybe needs a little manual push to be working,
- cancelling Gold membership by support is just fantastic option when account is close to be migrated - not few weeks before (ohh, I have still hope it will happen eventually),
- asking for my age on the chat is even nice, is creating good social atmosphere or it is just clever troll cross-checking thing. I'm not complaining at all if this will help with the migration - I'm 36 btw :)
I'm open for any other good suggestions what I can try next :) saying that kids are waiting to use points/games bought in my current region is not helping at all so please skip this idea. Maybe something related to Valentine's Day as we are closing to this big event? Feel free to post anything. I will really appreciate your opinion.
(sorry for the ironic post - I'm more serious in real life)