Account locking help

Hiya,

well, my account was comprimised earlier today, the hacker then proceeded to spend money from an attached account on microsoft points, later spending them on marketplace items. I phoned into support looking for some insight and help, and I recieved some help (Well i thought I did!) and was told my account with be investigated after a long process of giving details and such.

However sitting here on another xbox and another account I can see my own account signing in and out and playing FIFA 12 (He also bought DLC for this).

This angered me greatly because it had been hours seen I had phoned in and been told that my account would be locked and safe for however long it took, but nope, he's still there, trying to drain my bank account and playing games, logging in and out often.

I was just wondering if it was normal for the account lock to take so long to set in, because I'm extrememly worried about my account and I can not even contact support or my bank provider at this time of night.

By the way, I phoned at around 8:30, it was finalised about 9pm, yet he's online at this very moment.

Thank you, 

Toast.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Give it 24hrs. You'll get the money back for anything he does spend once the investigation finishes.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

PS3's Online Is going to start being a pay and play I believe.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.