Account locked. Transfer data?

So I lost access to my XBL Account because it wants me to reset my password but I can't because the email associated with it is deactivated and I don't know the anwser to the security question and I don't have enough information for that "I can't use any of these options" button. Until recently I could still play online on my Xbox even if my account was locked but now when I sign in it wants me to use my email and password. I do that then it says there's a problem with my account. So after so long I've given up and now I'm wondering if I can move data like saved games, DLC ect. From one profile to another? So if I make a new XBL profile on my xbox can I move my saved data to it from my old account?

Here is my post on the other xbox website if you wanna read more about my probelm. But all they keep telling me is to do that "I can't use any of these options" button. But that won't work.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/liveid-wlsecurity/xbox-live-account-locked/5d5b2b57-4099-4e63-b9f5-587fdc785fb8

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi sorry but there is no way to transfer any information from one account to another.

Your best bet it to reactivate the Email account if you could.

If you can't they you are stuck with losing what ever is attached to that account some time or another. - Sorry

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What about that option to 'delete profile only'. It says that if I do that it will keep my DLC and saved games. Is that something that's possible when creating a new account in the position that i'm in?

Sorry this didn't help.

No that is a bad Idea - Do not delete that account - you will lose access to the save games.

You need access to that account - how ever you can do it - if you do not, eventually you will lose all access to DLC/Games etc.

Sorry this didn't help.