A while ago, I had made a post with no answers about my profile going corrupt. I know when my profile has gone corrupt when the following happens:
1. My gamer-picture is blank in the guide menu.
2. My gamer-score is reset to zero, which is incorrect.
3. My avatar does not have his normal clothes, instead the avatar is nothing.
4. Whenever I go to the storage of my hard drive, my account is labeled "Corrupt Profile"
I should also quote that instead of having to erase everything off my hard drive, I instead do this
1. Turn the console off, then turn it back on
2. Go to the storage of my hard drive
3. Delete the corrupt account
4. Clear system cache, and re-download account
Though doing so only helps me get my profile back without having to delete everything off my hard drive, but my account still goes corrupt shortly after. Please, If anyone has a solution to the problem, contact me Via Xbox or reply back to this post.