Account Issues.

The story is, I am trying to log into my XBox Account through my computer on Google Crome. I went to sign in, and since - I'm guessing - it saw that the email account saved into my cookies doesn't relate to an Xbox Live account it insisted that I make a new  Xbox account. So what I did was I went over to IE that has an email linked to my Xbox live account, but I wish to use Google Chrome now so I went into my Xbox account there, change the email address to the email saved onto the Google Chrome web browser, and when I come back to Chrome. Then.. I have this account which I don't even recall creating. 'CosiestHorse153'. When I try and log out I am greeted with the message at the bottom, and I wasn't even sent an email confirming any change of email address nor was I sent an email about this new Xbox address.. Can someone please help? 

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Try clearing the browser cache in Chrome.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Try signing in through a different browser. Be sure to sign with your original WLID.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.