Account issue - need to recover account

I recently wiped my console from all the accounts stored on it. I accidentally also deleted my main account, which had Gold membership. I don't remember what email account I used to register the xbox live account, so I can not recover it and download the profile on my xbox. I only know the gamertag (JustF2ckReality), but if I can get the email adress linked to it I will probably be able to log in to it again.

To be short: is there any way to recover the used email account from just a gamertag?

Thanks in advance

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you don't know your email associated with your gamertag, then you will have to call Microsoft and go through the account verification process.  You can do it over the phone or get an email form.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there,

like mentioned if you forgot the email (Microsoft Account) of your xbox live account, the only way to try and get it is by contacting Xbox Support, they will ask you a few questions about the account and if answered correctly they will be able to specify the email address.

A password reset if needed can only be done by yourself at: support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-password

-

To contact Xbox Support use this: support.xbox.com/contact-us

-

let us know the results

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.