Account is messed up please help

The other day I was on my main account and I was trying to get rid of those stupid security proofs so I figured if I changed my email it will stop. Well when I put my information in to change my email and when I clicked the change button, an error page came up. When I clicked change, it managed to changed the email but now I have very limited access to my account. I cannot download anything on the marketplace, I cannot sign into Xbox.com with the account, and I cannot manage any of my payment options.. I have contacted Xbox support about the problem. Xbox support cant find my account on there servers. They had escalated my account twice but the only thing there trying to do is reset my password.. Which is not the problem... I've tried deleting the account and redownloading it.. I've tried redownloading it on another console. I've tried changing it back to the original email.. But nothing worked. I have put way to much money into this account for something stupid like this to happen and lose it all.. Does anyone have any suggestions? I really don't know what else to do. It's prity bad when Xbox support can't do anything for you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi Cup,

Sorry to hear about the troubles.

Is the "Cup of Dert" GT the GT in question? Also, what was that error you saw when you changed your email?  

Let us know, and we can work from there.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.