Account info will not load

Hi, I turned on my xbox today and everything loaded ok, I booted up Red Dead Redemption and I decided to check my achievements, and it said 0. I opened my achievements and it showed the dialog about achievements for your games showing up here, meaning that it wasnt even showing an entry for the game I was currently playing. I went to the dashboard and it didn't load my theme, so I signed out and signed back in and it didnt show my gamer pic and the avatar creator dialog came up like it was a new account. Obviously all of my data is still there, everything is still showing up on here, but I don't know what to do, whether it's a temporary issue, maybe with the servers, or maybe it's an issue with my xbox or my account. I would prefer not to recover my account as it messes with licenses of downloaded games and DLC(i.e. you cannot play them when not connected to xbox live) but if there are no other likely solutions I will do it.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Well, I can tell ya the first thing you should do is go through your memory (My Xbox, System Settings, Memory, Hard Drive/Memory Unit) and look for any corrupt files within your "Gamer Profiles" or "Games" sections (or ANYWHERE on your hard drive for that matter) and see if you have something corrupt.  If not, the best thing to do is to go into your system items inside your hard drive, delete your "Marketplace System Data" (which, btw, has NOTHING to do with your licenses) then the fateful sound of recovering your GT without deleting it first.  Just log out and recover (it shouldn't have any effect on your licenses at all).  Restart your console and it should be cleared up :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Umm.. I had the same problem as him so I recover my gamertag and now my gamertag profile is messed up i cant play online and i dont know what to do. so can you please help me? THank you 

Sorry this didn't help.

I've never heard of recovering your profile "messing" with licenses. Are you not playing on your original purchasing console? For that, you should do a license transfer.

At any rate, I would definitely suggest recovering your profile here. It just sounds like your profile got out of sync with the servers.

Sorry this didn't help.