Account hacked.

Have bought two lots of coins for my son over last few weeks and on both occasions someone has hacked the account and sold the players. Today I saw people bragging that they had hacked an account for 400k of coins by duplicating players then selling them. This surely should be possible he has lost all players purchased from his account and I can't keep on buying coins so this practice continues..please help he has lost seventeen players that have been "sold"

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Im guessing this is anout Fifa? If so contact EA about the issue. Microsoft has no control over your issue.

Regarding x24hrs2livex's response, that would be absolutely correct if you're referring to FIFA Points or something in-game, but coin-selling sites are external from the game and involve exchange of account information which is against Xbox Live's Code of Conduct and likely similar with EA's terms of use.

By all means, report the account by filing a complaint on your Xbox 360. What they're doing is obviously against the same Code of Conduct.

It's extremely unfortunate, FIFA has been rife with this kind of thing as some other games are, but lesson learned hopefully. 

Sorry to hear that!