Account hacked

So yesterday I was threatened to be hacked by a modder playing call of duty and he actually hacked my account and modded on that account and I recently accessed it and realized my account "Selfie Pics" was banned? could I possibly get my account unbanned? Because this has all my games on it..

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello There BlockierTrash08 

There is nothing or anyone else can do about this here. You are going to have to take this up at 09 - Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans they deal with Inquiries about account suspensions, forced Gamertag changes, console bans, and other enforcement actions.

You Can click here to get started. Just explain the situation like you did here. The XBLPET will reply shortly after. I wish you all the very best BlockierTrash08

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Also please make sure to contact Xbox Support by phone as they will need to start an unauthorized access case on the hacked account.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there

Welcome to the forums.

What the above poster said was correct. I just wanted to add that the 09 forum is Moderated. Meaning your post will not show up quickly like it did here.

Don't panick. Your post will still be looked at by a Moderator. Then Verified so the XBLPET can reply to it.

This was just to save future confusion

Regards,

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Article Author | Windows & Xbox Insider

Sorry this didn't help.