Account Hacked

My main live account was hacked by [REMOVED] had a prepaid card on there and they took $125 and purchased 10,000 microsoft points and then used those points to buy 4 games. So far Microsoft has my account locked and it is under investigation for another 3 weeks. 

So anyone who gets an email saying that email stated above has added an alt email addy to your account I advise you to act fast!! Just a fair warning.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You need to contact phone support (support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.aspx) and open an Unauthorized Access Investigation. They will lock your account while the investigation is pending.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm sorry I don't to sound rude here but did you not read my post??? I have already stated that my account is locked and is already under investigation!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Well I have waited the 30 business days that Xbox Live Support told me that I would have to wait and still they cannot tell me anything or help me in any way at all! So what would your advice be now? Wait longer perhaps? I find this very inconvenient and down right rude and I will no longer stand for this. As of this moment I will blog, email, call, txt every News station every News site every reporter that I can possibly find until this problem goes public and then Microsoft will have no choice but to address our needs. Because Microsoft knows that there is a HUGE problem and they are playing the deny game. Say what you will "Ambassadors" of Xbox Live...but you cannot quiet this many people! 

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm really sorry you are having such a bad experience here. Unfortunately there is no information on your investigation that I can provide you. You need to contact phone support again to get updates on your account and investigation. Again, I'm sorry I can't be more help here for you. Please let me know if I can help you with any other issues or questions in the meantime though.

Sorry this didn't help.