Account Hacked!!!

I'm going to be truthful, and I'm very, very sorry, but last night I tried to get a free 4000 Microsoft Point card at "***". When I tried to login to my Email about 20 minutes ago, the password was changed, so I recovered it, then I got on Xbox and I have like 6,000 more gamerscore than I should, all my friends were deleted, all my information like bio, name, motto, and location all said, "HACKED", and I have no messages in my inbox. Please Microsoft help me!!! I'm sorry for trying to get microsoft points!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

the last game I played was Black Ops 2 last night and it says I played Gears of War 1, 2, 3; Halo 3; and Call of Duty 4. And also, all those games have all the achievements unlocked, which they never had before, please help!?!?!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello chase, you need to get ahold of Xbox Customer Support and open an Unauthorized Access ticket. Please remember when you open the ticket they will lock your account for the duration of the investigation, meaning you will more than likely not be able to access it.

Please in the future under no circumstances give out your Email and password.

Please follow this link to get in touch with Customer Support. Contact Us

Sorry this didn't help.

sorry to give you the bad news even if somebody other than you boosts a score in your case the extra 6K score your account score will be reset and branded a cheater.  so basically your better off starting over on a new account cause once a score is reset they do not reverse it even if you do not do the cheating, cause your account is your responsibility at all times.

Sorry this didn't help.