account hacked

On June 30th 2011 my account spectre197 was hacked into they charges 4000 ms points and then transferred my account over to motherland Russia. I called the support line as soon as I found out they said the investigation would take 15 days and I should get my account on July 14 2011 I get and email saying my accounts fine and its good to go well I checked and its all still in Russian. I have called more times then I should have too. As of October 11 2011 the account still remains as it is stuck in Russian and with 3 new service orders on it nothing has been done the phone support team has no info and same for the forums as well I write this to say how much of a poor service this company has. I have been patient with the investigation and have gone as far as to ask for a new gamertag leaving behind all my saves just to get back to playing games and all I get is well the investigation team has control. As far as I have seen there is no control I hope someone will see this that works for the investigation team and will get in gear to fix this issue I know alot of people on the forums are having the same issue and it sucks that a company we pay money to will not help out well I think its time for us to stop asking and start demanding. I know now some stupid Xbox staff member for the forums will say" Hey man be patient or call your support team." Well I have and all I get is stone walled on all fronts we'll I'm sick of it. Lets ser how Xbox trys to cover this one up and maybe someone can pull there head out and get this issue fixed for all the people that has had it happen to them I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

try changing your xboxs languge while signed into that account

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey spectre I feel your pain my account has the same issue.  After discussing it with support and some higher ups on the chain I was told there is no way to currently migrate accounts back to a united states account.  They said they are working on it but there is no timeline at all so it could be a month or years.  In essence we are all screwed and this is completely ridiculous that microsoft has an irreversible option like this.  I mean how many people actually use this option that are not criminals?

Here is a link to my thread

forums.xbox.com/.../99880.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

there is a glich for for gold make xbox say u live in china click gold<no thanks<yay lol why am i talking like a girl

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello spectre Please contact xbox support.

<A HREF=http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us>Click here</A>

Good luck

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry gave a wrong link at the top.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Sorry this didn't help.

Modz, Spectre's issue is from last year.

C00l, please don't post on old threads. If  you have an issue (especially one unrelated to the posting) make your own post so we can assist you better.

Sorry this didn't help.