Account hacked unauthorized access Hacked Gamerscore

Hello my name is andrew,

My account and my sons account V Juiced was hacked back in october of  2010 (10/17/10). The gamerscore was thus hacked and we had to buy a new console. I recently spoke to a service man on xbox support (800-469-9269) asking him if i could get it reset. He helped me remove my credit card first and then pointed me in this direction. We spent 20 minutes on the phone he said he talked to many of his colleges with the outcome that i should come here. I do not wish to get this account banned as i have spent near 500 dollars on the marketplace. If you could please reset my gamerscore this would be greatly appreciated thank you!

-Juiced

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You weren't hacked. You were either phished, socially engineered or just plain gave out your log in information. If your account was compromised back in October of 2010 why didn't you contact support then and have them open an Unauthorized Access Investigation?

I don't know if it is too late or not but you should contact them in regards to that so they can perform one. Unfortunately the only thing that would happen is when you are reset to zero on ALL of your achievements, is the CHEATER watermark would be removed. The reset would stand as issued since unapproved methods were used to alter the gamer score. It doesn't matter who did it, your account is your responsibility at all times.

The only way to be able to earn achievements on games played prior to a reset is to create a new account and start over.

I recommend you use an e-mail address and password for your new XBL account that you do not use for any other website or service. The password should also include a mix of small letters, capital letters and numbers.

Xbox 360 Safety and Privacy-Account Security Information is here as well.

Gamer Score Corrections

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

so i do realize that i will be labled a cheater but i would just like it reset

Sorry this didn't help.

Then you need to get someone to file a complaint against you via the console for system tampering/cheating. Then be patient for the XBL PET to investigate the complaint. When they see you have gained achievements via unapproved methods then they will reset the gamer score and label you a cheater.

Sorry this didn't help.