Account Hacked - >25 Business Day Investigation?

I'm going to preface this by saying that I've made a new account in order to ask this question on the forums.

My account (red camellia) was compromised about a week ago, on 09/22/11.. I received several emails in Mandarin notifying me of password change, another notifying me my region was changed to Columbia, and another notifying me of a $50.03 charge for MS points onto my account.

I immediately reset my password, and upon arriving home, notified XBL Support. I was told I would be contacted by the Investigation team, but nearly a week later, I've not been contacted. Further, the charge hasn't posted to my credit card account meaning that I can't open a dispute on the charges. When I check my XBL account from the website, it says that I've been online via XBox Dashboard, but I haven't. I am, understandably, completely locked out of my account. I know I do have a ticket number, but I was wondering if it would be possible to get a/an reply, email and/or direct message on this forum with what further steps to take, I would appreciate it. 

Thanks for you time.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there Camellia! Did phone support tell you they would be contacting you within a week? Normally UA investigations are significantly longer than 7 days. If you want, can you PM (envelop icon below) me the GT (again), the SR#, and a link to this thread? Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Must have been a busy weekend.  My account was hacked what weekend as well.  They bought 4000, 1600 and 400 MS points and then turned around and spent all of them on EA Soccer Game.  Now im stuck with footing the bill for solid security by MS.  BTW why the heck isnt there another layer of security on actual credit card or paypal purchases on the acct?  I just created this new account and am only using prepaid cards...no more credit card info for me.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.