Account Hack

So Last night i'm in a private game with my clan when a player shows up and starts shooting at us. He was on our game chat and said he got new software that allowed him to hack my microsoft account and my internet account. He could tell me my home address, ip address, packets being sent, bandwidth use, phone number and all my personal information. He could also see all my friends list and started telling me their information too. Then when I told him off he said he could ban me for life and shut down my console.

Today he followed me from game to game shooting at me. I finally had to turn off console for a few hours. He must have found someone else to stalk because I haven't seen him for a while. I managed to get his gamer tag off that chat window since it wasn't on in the game.

Tried to report him but since his gamertag doesn't show up in game and he's not a friend there is really no way to report him or get him off my back.

Any suggestions?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Even if he is not a friend, you should be able to see him in the recent players list to report.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Probably want to have words with your ISP about getting an IP address change too. He can't ban you or your console either, at best he can do a DOS attack and even that is foiled with an IP address change.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.