Account got hacked whilst logging into Xbox Live Website

Hi there,

So I logged into my xbox live account to take advantage of the xbox live gold £1 for one month offer and since then I have been unable to get back in. On the day I took up the offer I added two credit cards and a week later I got a call from two of my banks saying there had been unauthorised transactions, and lo and behold the transactions were on the cards that I added to my xbox live account. Someone tried to use my card (and successfully did) to buy some downloadable games and racked up £100 on my cards.

Since then I have been unable to get back into my account and microsoft/xbox live have been useless in assisting me. They refuse to acknowledge the fact that my account and credit card details were stolen as a result of being put on there systems. Is there anyone on this board, someone 'high up' that can help me get my xbox live account back? The person has obviously changed the hotmail login details too and I can't remember my secret question stuff, and even when I give them my card details that were linked to my account and me uploading my passport details, they refuse to help.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Phone support and open a case on your account. That is the only way to do it from this point. They will freeze the account for now and do a investigation.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.