Account Gone???

Okay. So i tried to log into Xbox live tonight and all the sudden my internet dropped. So while i reset the modem I switched off my Xbox 360.  When i turned it back on it wouldnt connect to LIVE. So i tried testing the connection and it said it was fine.  When i tried to log in again though it said that i should try to recover my gamertag. So i tried. And now all of the sudden, my gamertag doesnt exist. I called my friend and had him try to recover it onto his console and it did the same thing...it wouldnt let him sign in, and it also says that i have ZERO gamerscore...yeah, i am mad. And of course its too late to call the help line, so i was wondering if anyone who is up could please please PLEASE help me.  I really dont want to have to get a new gamertag and lose all my save games.  (i finally got to level 14 prestige and i just beat Fallout: New vegas.)  I also dont want to lose all my gamerscore and DLC's So if someone could please help me i would be beyond greatful.

Best regards.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Are you referring to the GT you are posting from right now? What is the exact error message/code you get when you try to recover (forums.xbox.com/.../37357.aspx).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.