account finally back after migration, how it was returned to me

my uai started on nov 5th of last year after my account ms points was used and migrated from united kingdom to russia, after many calls to support, messages to support on here, i also started a bbb 10 days ago

it all started yesterday

got an email around 10am, was in russian, after i used a translator it was just to say that my 12month subscription to xbox live gold had been cancled

2 hours later i turned 360 on and it logged in for the first time in months, problem was it was all in russian still, but at least i could log and spent the rest of the day palying 360 non stop ( you will to )

the following day i got an email around 8am, again in russian, this time saying my account had been changed back to the united kingdom, logged on live and all in english

then about 4 hours ago i got a message saying someone was trying to change my windows live id password, i went mad, tried to log in but nothing, then i checked my alternate email address, in that i had and email saying investigation was complete and expalning it was time to change the password, and at the bottom of that i got code for all my points, plus a few extra, and codes for all my months gold plus a little extra

but finally after all these months im back to normal, i really felt lost and thought i would never get my account back, but boy was i wrong, it has been a truely testing and trying time but now im back

i would personally like to thank ms portia and mister fitzer for all there help, you have been truely help and i thnk you from the bottom of my heart

so if your still waiting surly it wont be long now, and have faith, a lot of hard word is involved in migrating and account back, if i can be of any help please feel free to ask

thanx ms, time for some 360ing

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

nice gamerscore mate :p

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thanx

Sorry this didn't help.

i hope the same happens for me tomorrow

Sorry this didn't help.