Account errors - 800704DC & 801540B7

I entered the beta on my main account HaNnAaA and I tried to migrate the region from UK to US. Since then, I cannot use my account, I'm having to use this account as a temporary one. It completely rendered it useless, I can't connect to live - 800704DC and for a time, I couldn't even download my profile - 801540B7. It shows the account as silver even though my subscriptions doesn't run out till January next year. I can't view other peoples profiles on the site, it just gives me an error page. And even the membership tab is completely missing from the my account on the site too.

This all started on the 11th of July, and I have still heard  absolutely nothing back from support despite the countless times I was told to expect an email from then within 24-28 hours. I never received an email. I even posted on the beta forums about the problem and this issue seems to be a fairly large one with numerous people still suffering with it. Out of the dozen people who are still experiencing this problem, only TWO have been fixed. That was weeks ago. They said that all support did was reset their gold membership, and wala - it was fixed. Why can't that be done to my account?

It's fast approaching 3 months with this error and NOTHING back from support.  I don't understand why only two accounts were fixed while the others were just left broken. It's starting to get very frustrating now. Any information as to when my account will be finally fixed would be very appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi HaNnAaA,

Sorry to hear about the account troubles. Let's see what we can do.

[quote user="Falling Heartz"] They said that all support did was reset their gold membership, and wala - it was fixed. [/quote] 

I wish it was this easy. Unfortunately there are a lot more steps that go into fixing this that pushing the reset button. I do have some troubleshooting suggestions for you that I have seen work for others.

1. In a browser, sign in to your Microsoft account.
  2. Note If you forgot your password or cannot sign in by using your password, see Reset your password.
  3. Note any error messages that are displayed.
  4. After you resolve any errors, verify the information in your Microsoft account. For example, verify the billing information or the information in the Password and security info section.
  5. Sign out of your Microsoft account, and then sign in again.
  6. On your console, sign in to Xbox Live and try to download your profile again.

If that doesn't do it, I would then suggest you change your Microsoft account password

1. In a browser, go to your My account page.
  2. Click Change password.
  3. Type your current password and a new password, and then click Save.
  4. Sign out of your Microsoft account and then sign in again.
  5. On your console, sign in to Xbox Live and try to download your profile again.

Let us know how that goes, and we can work from there. : )

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi! I've tried all that. It doesn't fix it, unfortunately. I also tried entering a one month gold code - that doesn't fix it either.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Heartz,

Please check your Private Messages when you get a chance. 

Sorry this didn't help.