Account error.

when trying to log into xbox.com this appears... i belive there is a problem with my account, i spent half an hour on the phone with someone from microsoft who basically said my account didnt exist, i just bought membership for it aswell which is non refundable.  Can anyone help ? Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
date: 9/29/2013 6:48:37 AM
code: 1E0938B7F480768
s: RjD9Y4pxYNq+StngY2RxYA==
id: 50283f68-659b-4613-9f42-1213ec3f9003
req: c2f10e24-e123-4e17-bca2-afe7f9d231b1

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi,

This sort of problem usually means that you have some sort of a billing issue with your account. This type of problem usually presents itself when you have an invalid/expired card on file in conjunction with automatic renewal. It would seem that Microsoft tries to charge that card and can't so they will send you some notice of this (multiple times before it's going to occur, and after it occurs).

If you wish to use a prepaid code purchased from a retailer you'll need to clear this issue up before you're able to redeem said code on your account. You'll want to visit the Microsoft Commerce & Billing site here and take a look at your card information. If you have something that's expired/invalid listed there then you'd need to contact phone support directly to have them remove the invalid/expired card as you would not be able to do this yourself on the site without adding another in its place. You can reach out to phone support directly by clicking this link here

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.