Account DLC Sharing.

Hey I recently moved over from another console, and on there I was allowed to share DLC's with a few accounts and it wasn't against the rules, and I was doing it on the Xbox when I read about it being not allowed, so I instantly deleted all downloaded content from the account I was going to share with, Will I still get banned? I really don't want to get banned I'm sorry I didn't know this wasn't allowed until after I had downloaded a couple of things. There completely gone and I never even used them. :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Any account on your personal console is allowed to use any content that you purchased as long as its being used on your console. Your gamertag can use it on any console, and any gamertag can use it on your console, understand??

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I understand, but I had already downloaded two things from my friend when I found out this wasn't allowed, I instantly deleted them all and they weren't used, the console I used before this was allowed, Will I be safe from ban? I really didn't mean to break the rules :/

Sorry this didn't help.

Your safe, don't worry, they aren't going to ban you for an innocent mistake, that you confessed to and fixed immediately.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for all the help, was really paranoid about it good fast responses too :)

Sorry this didn't help.

If your friend comes over and downloads DLC to your console before he downloads it to any other console, your console gets the console license for the DLC. You're able to use the DLC on your console.

This is not against the rules, as long as your friend is the one who logs into Live and does the downloading.

Sorry this didn't help.