Account Chaos with tags

Right I'll explain this in as much detail as possible. I've saving up for my very first xbox but I thought it would be a wise idea to create a live account to get me started. Now everything was all fine until I logged in today. It turns out my normal xbox live login gave me a completely different profile. I do not know why and would like to somehow get my original account back, the one with my friends on. The email linked to this account should not be this profile at all, it should be Neko Krazoa. So if anyone can help me out i would very much appreciate it.

Thank You

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

please contact Xbox support about this issue, as you may be someone who is trying to gain access to another players GamerTag.

Xbox support phone numbers

* United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico: 1-800-469-9269 or 1-800-4MY-XBOX

* United Kingdom: 0800 587 1102

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Try signing in on your console. Go to settings > Account. On the third panel (your information), click on account security. Over to the right, it will list your windows live id. Double check this is correct.

~

Normally, signing in here should be pretty easy. If the information is wrong, it creates you a new account, such as this SwervingNebula.

~

This may also happen if the link between id and gamertag as been broken. If the email is exactly the same (look closely, sometimes it's easy to miss a small mistake), they may have been disassociated.

That is just a little more complicated and requires phone support's assistance.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, this may be what you are looking for.

-

Switch gamertags between two Windows Live ID accounts

-

support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

-

The one draw back is that it takes 30 yes that's right 30 days to complete the change.

-

Click the switch gamertags between two windows live accounts option at the top of the page.

Bananas !!

Sorry this didn't help.

Rereading the description on your error. Just to check, did you only have your account online? You have not as of yet (since you are saving) had your profile on an xbox?

If that's the case, you'll probably have to contact phone support for assistance verifying the email. Either it's disassociated or something is incorrect. They would be the only ones to tell you for sure.

Sorry this didn't help.