Account blocked

Yesterday my son was unable to sign in to xbox live as he sed password wasn't working so i tried to reset the password and I have a message saying the account has been blocked I called xbox and they sent me a link to unblock it however that doesnt work. his GT is CCG_covnet_CCG any ideas would be welcome thx.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

What kind of password is this? If it is a LIVE password and NOT a parental password then he can reset the password by deleting his GamerTag off of the console (settings tab>system storage>find GamerTag and delete) and then redownloading it by pressing the guide button and selecting "download profile". Let us know a little bit more please :).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry It's an xbox live account it gets error code 8015d003 so I went online to reset the password and when I did it sed the account had been blocked. I spoke to an Xbox guy today on the phone and he sent me a link to unblock it . However this hasn't worked

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey UnhandyList91! For Account block issues you'll need to get back in touch with phone support, they are best equipped to help you out here! Let us know how your call goes. :)

Sorry this didn't help.