Account banned

My sons account has been suspended and spoke to customer support and they gave me this link. His login is coolcucember207 the email account is wright.lisa@ live.co.uk. He was suspended until 31/12/9999 and this was on the 18th October 2013, the day of his Birthday after he had just put over £50 of Microsoft points onto FIFA. The explanation given was that he had asked for other users names etc, obviously my son doesn't know what this is about as he just plays with his friends and doesn't ask for names. What we are aware of is numerous times his Xbox Live account has been hacked as he has lost all his players he has bought in the past and suspect this is what has happened someone has used his account. A few of the kids at school have said thanks for the players in the past etc. can you please help to resolve this as currently his account has been suspended and we can get access, he had just put £50 of his birthday money on it and he still had til Xmas with his subscription, now he has no access and lost his Money. Please could you contact me via email either the one above or *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Thanks for your help I hope this can be resolved as to date I have got no where as phased from one to the other and no phone number to ring.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

With any help/information with ban or suspensions, you have to post here forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.